Tuesday 5 July 2011

Another look at the pick of the day

Hi me again hears another card using the Cd's from the my craft studio pick of the day which i just love. I was hopping to get more samples done but i had some bad news the other week so didn't get many done as you can see now my laptop stopped working :( well any way must get on with the card i made this card for a boy in mind i think the image is just so sweet with his little dog. The papers are just so great on the CD I've only used a bit of one of many papers but i think it looks great. Hope everyone is loving the shows and seeing lots of ideas they are a must for everyone Christmas cards.



                                                                Gemma x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gemma, this is another Fabulous card this CD is going to be pretty popula:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete