Monday 25 July 2011

Challenge 4 Add a Charm

Hello everyone i hope you all  have had a great day hasn't it been lovely a warm only problem is there has been loads of flying ants every where. The postman come into work full of them. I hope tomorrow will be good weather I'm finishing work early and going for lunch with my mum daughter and auntie and uncle so should be a good day. Well on to my card. I made this for cuddly buddly challenge 4 add a charm this is my first card for this blog and i had fun making it I'm just loving this shape cant stop making it. Its so great shape. I thought i would give this card for my friends little boy for his birthday. Well i must go as ill full asleep hope everyone has a great night

4 comments:

  1. Fab card Hun love the shape can you add a link to our blog in your post and one of our banners in your side bar to be eligible to enter in the draw Hun great colouring don't want you to miss out with this fab card


    Wendy DT CB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely your cards are so inspiring :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Gemma:O) Love the great shape, pretty colours, and you have done a lovely job colouring that cute image.
    Thank you for joining Cuddly Buddly, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for the special boy in your life!! Love the use of embellishments and your coloring is fabulous!! Thanks you playing with us at Cuddly Buddly!

    ReplyDelete