Sunday 14 August 2011

Pollycraft-Challenge 105-Recycle

I'm back again. since my last post the weather has changed :( oh well think the summer now gone. Well must get on as I'm over my mum & dad house for lunch and they are going to need there table back. So hears my card for the pollycraft challenge which is my first for there challenge and I loved making this card there images are just so great.
The theme for this challenge is Recycle so I used a bit of paper from an old note book I had around.
Well i'm off to get ready for my roast I hope everyone has a great sunday .



                                                                   Gemma x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gemma, your cards gorgeous love this image and how you have coloured it looks like the catch of the day...lol :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Gemma...and I love the stars too hun..

    have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card Gemma.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete