Saturday 15 October 2011

Pollycraft Challenge- 114 Boys, Boys, Boys

I'm back again with another card and yes another blue card for Christmas i just cant help it i really do like blue at the mo but will try and make some more in different colours.
I made this card for pollycraft challenge which is all about boys, boys, boys. Thought i would make a Christmas card for this challenge as I've got lots to make and i think this image is just lovely.
Well that's me for tonight it seems to be getting cold and colder so think I'm going to get into bed and watch all the shows i taped  off create and craft today.
Have a great evening all.
Gemma x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gemma, nothing wrong with blue!! l too love blue it gives that crisp feeling when theres snow about and your card is just lovely, great image and greatly coloured also the background is beautiful too.........great really love it:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Gemma....and I so love blue too...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete