Wednesday 12 October 2011

Teddy bo challenge 19- My favourite colour

Hello everyone hope you have all had a lovely day. Its been another really busy day with work and all. I went to see Tamzin teacher today and she has done very well in school since going back to school so I'm really happy with her that she has done so well.
I thought i would make another Christmas card today and  i have used the lovely blue colours again I'm really loving using them but i think my next card will be in greens and reds.
Well I'm off now to listen to Tamzin read. Have a lovely evening.
Gemma x

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - love the bauble and it's my fave colour - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Gemma.....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours and that bauble is fantastic.
    Lovely card Gemma.

    Thank you for joining us at Teddybo.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly amazing card Gemma, gorgeous image and background beautifully coloured too! and what a fabulous Bauble l'd like that hanging on my tree its gorgeous!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful Gemma :)
    Lovely blue colours and a great design on your card!
    LOVE that bauble, looks fab
    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I saw this on facebook, think I left you a comment there but if I forgot your card is in my favourite Christmas colour. Thanks for joining us over at Teddy Bo,
    Hugs
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOrgeous!! I love this color combination and that sparkly ornament is fabulous!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Teddy Bo!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous Christmas card - great colours and image and I love the big bauble you have used. Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete