Tuesday 1 November 2011

Crafters companion challenge 18-Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

Evening all
I hope you all had a great Halloween last night. We had a good night after a really busy day at work yesterday still cant believe how busy we were.
I started to make my list for the nec cant remember some of the things i was after now hope i will remember when i get there i just cant wait to go.
Well any way must get on with today's post as I've got others to put up tonight.
Hears my card for the Crafters Companion challenge Let it snow. I thought I would use one of my new stamps and this one has to be my favourite its just so cute.  Again I went with a blue card as i am still loving blue for my Christmas cards but I think i will try and make some more red and green cards too.
Well that's all from me for now and i will be back with a DT card for Ready Teddy Go Challenge.
Thank you so much for looking.
Gemma x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gemma, Another one of your gorgeous projects, this is a lovely image and your colouring is beautiful! love the blue its so nice to see rather than the original colours we use truly lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete