Wednesday 2 November 2011

A Gem of a Challenge 33

Morning all
Not long now till the nec, for me its only three more sleeps till i go and i cant wait to see all the lovely crafty bits .
Well I must get on with this post so I can get ready for another day at work.
I made this card for the Gem of a challenge 33 Cold & frosty. I couldn't believe i made the top three last week that's the first time I been top three before so thank you for that.
I thought i would go with blue again as it does make you feel cold and frosty and the fact that I'm really loving blue at the mo.
Well I must go and get ready for work I hope you all have a great day and thank you for stopping by and having a look.
Gemma x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gemma I am so sorry I didnt get to leave you a comm. earlier I am having internet/comp. probs & blogger love your sweet PG image great layout & use of dies..

    thanks for sharing at A Gem of a chall.

    smiles Christine

    ReplyDelete