Sunday 27 November 2011

A Gem of a Challenge 35

Hello everyone
I hope you all had a good weekend. We had a good time last night when we went for the meal for my dads birthday even if they didn't keep a table for us lucky they had a table left but it was fun and we had a great meal too.
Its a very busy week this week with work and other things. Still cant believe its not long now till Christmas hasn't this year gone so quick well any way ill get on with my card.
I made this card for the Gem of a challenge and i thought i would use this colour its the first time I've used these colours but I'm going to use them again.
Well any way I'm off before i full asleep on my laptop. Have a great evening and a lovely week.
I'm entering this card to the flowering challenge
A Gem Of A Challenge http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
                     

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gemma, Fabulous card love the image and colouring also the background papers are just gorgeous beautiful card as always:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gemma gorgeous sweet PG image love this aqua colour combo great take on the Monochromatic chall theme.


    thanks for sharing at A Gem of a chall with us this time

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete