Tuesday 17 January 2012

Challenge 2- your favourite LOTV stamp



Evening all
I hope you all have had a good day? Its been a busy one yet again. I cant believe its the 18th tomorrow I'm going to be 28 another year old not long till I'm 30 I don't know where all these years have gone.
Its not just my birthday this week, its also my brother birthday on Friday and he will be 40. Again time has gone so fast I remember playing around when we were little and him looking after me. Time just goes so fast.
Well lets get on with tonight's card and its a card for my brother 40th. I wasn't so sure about it at first




but I think it came out ok. I'm entering this card for the little fairies challenge which is there second challenge and this week challenge is your favourite LOTV stamp. Which is so hard as there are so many really lovely stamps to choose from. But this is my favourite male image.





Well that's me for tonight, I hope you all have a fab evening and thank you for stopping by.




                                            



                                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. Gemma, Your brother will love this and happy birthday to you too! fabulous image and l like the blue theme truly stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Gemma, looks fabulous. Thanks for taking part in this weeks Lili's Little Fairies Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete