Friday 16 March 2012

Beatrix Potter Rub-on Sneak Peek



Morning all

Sorry I didn't post this last night but I was busy making more samples. I hope you are all loving the DT sneak peeks they are so lovely.

Here is another sneak peek using the fab new rub-ons for boys I thought I would use the rub-on's a candle and I think they look so lovely on it.



 I also used some of the new ribbon from the new Beatrix Potter range and the fab Epiphany tool that Crafter's Companion bring to us and one of the great metal charms.





It was so easy to use the rub-on's  they are much better then the ones that used to be around when I was little.



                                                      

Before I go I thought I would remind you about the blog hop that is going on. You have to start over at the Crafter's Companion blog    http://crafterscompanionnews.blogspot.com/   then hop from one DT member to the other collecting letters.

Thank you for looking.



                                                    
                                                                                                             

3 comments:

  1. Wow these are gorgeous, hadn't thought of using rub ons on candles! Inspiring! Zo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gemma this is gorgeous I too didnt think about putting rub ons on,
    I am loving all the sneak peaks all the creations from the DT are gorgeous.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are gorgeous and what a fab idea:) xx

    ReplyDelete