Tuesday 20 March 2012

My last sneak peek









Evening all


So its not long now till the pick of the day on ideal world.


I made this card using the new card bases and some new fab rub-ons. I also used some of the papers from the new cd-rom.





                                                            
I made this card using one of the image sheets that are on the cds and some backing papers from the cd too. I just die cut some leaves and I already had the flowers.



Well I hope you enjoy all the shows that will be on and get some great hits and tips for when your cd-rom turn up.
Thank you again for all your lovely comments that you have left me.


                                                


 


4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Gemma, I am already and waiting for the launch.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gemma, l have just been watching the launch on Ideal World its fantastic and what amazing images your card is stunning as always:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just simpley gorgeous Gemma have loved all your sneek peeks
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two more gorgeous cards Gemma!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete