Sunday 22 April 2012

Crafting with my mum




Evening all
I hope you have liked the fab shows that Leann has done.
Haven't they been good lots of really great ideals.

I have been watching the shows while crafting with my mum. We had a lovely time crafting together. My mum hasn't been crafting for long fact she started just after Christmas and now she is loving it. She made the card above using a Humphrey cd and I just love it the image its just so cute and she used such lovely colours.

Here are some of the other cards we have been making and that will be posed up on her blog over the next few day. If you would like to take a look and maybe follower her blog is http://eileengoodscards.blogspot.co.uk/




     

Thank you for looking x





                                                                                            

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Gemma, I have made the Humphrey one today with the same image.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gemma, called to see your mums blog and to say she hasn't been crafting long this is amazing hope to see lots more take care:)x

    ReplyDelete