Saturday 21 April 2012

Humphrey


Morning everyone

I hope you are all ok. It looks like its going to be a wet weekend so no going in the garden so I'm going to do some crafting with my mum. I hope you all have a lovely weekend what ever your doing.

Onto today card I'm showing two cards from the Crafter's Companion/Hunkydory paper kits that will be out tomorrow.
They are just so lovely to work with I'm sure everyone will love them as much as I do. I thought I would use this image first as this is one of my favourite images from Hunphrey.

I made this card using one of the image sheets and one of the backing card.




 

This is another card I made using one of the image sheets and isn't it so cute  and this backing card has to be my favourite I love the blue.


Well that's all from me for now of out soon food shopping I hope you all have a lovely day and thank you for looking today x




                                                                                          

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Gemma! I have ordered the whole lot and can't wait for it to arrive! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo sweet. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh Gemma, just so beautiful:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these cards are so darn adorable, such pretty images
    hugs

    ReplyDelete