Friday 6 April 2012

My Mum First Easter Cards




I'm back again with a quick post.
I thought I would share the Easter card that my Mum made me. She has only been crafting since January and she is loving it.
We have set up a blog so she can upload her cards there is still some work to do with it but I thought some of you might take some time to have a look at her cards on there.
There will be more cards going on there soon. The blog address is http://eileengoodscards.blogspot.co.uk/

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.



                                                       

This is the card my Mum made my Daughter.





                                           

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gemma, oh both cards are beautiful, lovely layout and images:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gemma both card are gorgeous.


    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. just loving your cards Gemma
    Have a lovely easter
    hugs

    ReplyDelete