Tuesday 8 May 2012

Not long now



Evening all

Its not long now till the SWALK launch on ideal world with Leann.
Sorry I didn't sneak peek yesterday but I was a bit busy. I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday even if the weather wasn't good.

Well I'm back with a couple more cards using the fab new Reddy decoupage and they are just so cute. Great for people who are not into stamping.








There is an image for everyone on these sheets for all ages and they go lovely with the papers from both SWALK cds too.

I hope you can join Leann and Dean on ideal world at 9pm for some great hits and tips and some really lovely cards.
Thank you for looking and leaving lovely comments on my cards.x




                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment