Thursday 24 May 2012

Perfect Summer's Day




Morning everyone


Are we all loving this great warm weather. It's such lovely weather to be down by the sea or taking a lovely walk. Which is why I thought this card would be perfect for today.

This card was made using the lovely stamps by Janyne Nesterenko and this stamps set is called Follow Your Dreams.
I used one of the scenes from the Adorables Summer Collection CD Rom which has some really lovely papers and scenes. I stamped the images onto Neenah Card and used my lovely Spectrum Noir Pens. I also used some Coredinations for the matting.
The flowers were made using a Die I have and I thought it went lovely with the scene.

Well that's all from me for now but I will be back later with another sneak peek from Meadow Cottage Bears.

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day.



                                                          

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, love the subtle colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Gemma, just perfect for a lovely summers day.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, love the scene. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete