Tuesday 1 May 2012

Sweet Shop



Hello again


Well its still raining hear but I hope you are all having a lovely day.

I'm back with another sneak peek from the really cute Ready Decoupage Professions they are just so sweet I love them all.

I used the sweet shop image this time and she just so cute. I also used some of the beautiful new embossed core'dinations that will also be on the show and the papers are from one of swalk cd rom.

Remember the show will be on create and craft with the lovely Louisa on the 3rd May 9am, 2pm, and 6pm.

Well that's all from me for now I might be back later with another sneak peek.
Thank you for looking.




                                                       

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gemma this is a lovely card, I love the image it will be perfect for my Sister as she owns a sweet shop.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh just loving this Gemma such a sweet image parden the pun
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, love the image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete