Tuesday 14 August 2012

Raccoon

Morning all

What's happened to the weather? It's meant to rain today so much for going out. So I thought that I would do some blogging.

Well it's Tuesday so that means its pick of the day tonight on ideal world at 9pm.
With the fab mulberry wood stamps which are all so lovely. Today I used the raccoon stamp for my card and I wasn't too sure about them at first but now I love them and they are great to colour. But there are six new stamps and it's so hard to choose which one would be your favourite. I hope you can watch all the great shows that will be on both create and craft and ideal world tonight and tomorrow. There will be lots of great ideas and great tips

I will be back later with another sneak peek. I hope you all have a great day what ever your doing.

Thanks for stopping by.

Gemma x

3 comments:

  1. Just adorable hun, love the image and great papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gemma I just love this image, there is so much detail.

    A gorgeous card.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable image Gemma and lovely colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete