Sunday 16 September 2012

Gold

Afternoon everyone

I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday ? I've just had a lovely roast dinner that my Dad just cooked and now I'm going to do some cutting out for my samples. Which I will be sneak peeking soon and they are fab images that's all I can say :)

Well onto today's card and this time I've got a card for the mid way reminder for the Crafter's Companion Challenge and this months challenge is Gold.
I hope you can take part in the challenge I can't wait to see what you come up with. For the Prize the lovely Sara has given a £30 voucher to spend on the crafters companion website so take part and have fun.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and thank you for stopping by.

Gemma xx

2 comments:

  1. Gemma this is gorgeous, perfect for the Gold Challenge!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete