Friday 7 September 2012

Me and you babe

Morning all

It's Friday I can't wait till the weekend. It's a busy day at work today got stock take. I really don't like counting. But tomorrow will be better as we all off to Lego land. I really do love going back there we've been there a good few times and it's been great each time.
So lots of photo taking so I can try and make a scrapbook. I have so many photos from the school holiday it will take me for ever :)

Well any way onto today card and I've got another sneak peek from the new strawberry kisses Christmas stamps that will be on create and craft today with Leann at 9am, 2pm and 6pm I hope you can join her for lots of hits and tips and some great colouring.

For today's card I used the me and you babe stamp which is so sweet.
I also used papers from the strawberry kisses CD Rom and the fab new frame dies from Crafter's companion called enchanted spring which I just love.

Well that's all from me today, I hope you can join Leann for the shows and I hope you all have a great day and thank you for stopping by.

Gemma x

5 comments:

  1. Very nice card Gemma love your die and the way you've coloured your image

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gemma, This is just the cutest! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, love the layout and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Gemma, I love the frame it's very effective,I have this one but not used it yet.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete