Tuesday 2 October 2012

Birthday

Morning everyone

I'm a day late for this post but here it is.

For this month's challenge over at Crafter's Companion challenge the theme is Birthdays.

Which is a good theme as crafter's companion will be 7 years old later this month. To celebrate Sara has very kindly offered a £30 voucher to 3 lucky winners chosen at random and one lucky person who enters this months challenge will be chosen to become a guest designer for 3 months. Now that is a fab prize.

I used the Toreads HD kit for my birthday card.

I can't wait to see all your fab cards and good luck.

Well that's all from me today must get ready for work. I hope you all have a great day and thank you for stopping by.

Gemma xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Gemma!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gemma this is gorgeous, love the colours and image.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and well designed as always, love your cards. do come and enter them into the challenge at www.dccfriendschallenges.net and I miss you at dawn's card swap x

    ReplyDelete