Thursday 18 October 2012

In the Garden

Morning all

It looks like its going to be a nice autumn day.

This week going so quick it's Friday tomorrow so not too long till the fab pick of the week and crafter's Companion birthday Celebrations which starts this weekend.

So lots of great things happening.

Onto today's card and again as soon as I saw this image I know I just had to use it. I just love all the images on the cd there's an image for everyone.

The image is from one of the topper sheets and the papers are also from the CD, the Sentiment is from one of the sentiment sheets and there are so many really lovely ones.

Well that's all from me for now, I will be back later with some more sneak peeks.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

Gemma xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Gemma love the sweet image and gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the image and layout and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete