Friday 19 October 2012

Today the day

Morning all

Well it's Friday so that means pick of the week time. The first show is at 12 this lunch time with the lovely Sara. I hope you can join her for some great ideas and tips.

For my sneak peek today I thought I would make something different.
So I thought I would make a keyring using my epiphany tool and the epiphany sheets on the CD which are so great to work with.
I also printed some of the papers from the CD into card and used my cameo to cut out a box so the keyring would go in.
I do love making these key rings they make great gifts and great for this time of the year.

Well that's all from me for now I hope you Enjoy the shows and I will be back later with some more cards.

Thank you for stopping by and for all your lovely comments this week.

Gemma xx

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, a great idea. I've loved seeing your previews of this new range.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and impressive blog. Thanks for sharing such a great blog...CD Printing

    ReplyDelete