Monday 12 November 2012

Just for you



Evening all

Hope you have all been ok and keeping warm with this cold weather.

I'm here today to show one of my samples using the fab new Die'sire quilling dies which i just love.
For this card I used the small Rose die and the leaf 2 die and they are so lovely to make.

For the image i used one of the fab Toreads stamps called Sky  and the papers are also from the Toreads CD Rom.


Here's a side view of the card



                                        

Well that's all from me tonight I hope you have a great evening and come back tomorrow for some more cards.

Thank you so much for stopping by.


Gemma xx

3 comments:

  1. So adorable Gemma...and loving the dies too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Gemma the layout and image is so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gemma stunning creation and gorgeous colours too.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete