Wednesday 14 November 2012

Rosie

Morning all

Well yesterday wasn't a great day so I'm hopping today well be much better.

Well today Leann will be launching the E bosser on create and craft at 10 am and 3pm. Also on the show there will be the lovely quilling dies with some really fab samples showing what great ideals you can do with them.

For my card today I used the lovely rose die. They are so easy to use and great fun once you start you want to keep making more. For the image on the card I used one of the fab Toread images which I think go great with these dies. I also used one of the fab lace border 8 which has to be my Favourite one.

Well that's all from me today I hope you can join Leann for the fab shows and have a great day.

Thank you for stopping by

Gemma

2 comments:

  1. A super sweet card Gemma!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Gemma a sweet image and gorgeous flowers.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete