Monday 3 December 2012

Christmas

Evening all

Thought I better show a card as I've been so busy with work and that I haven't had time to post any cards.

So I thought I would make my first Christmas card tonight


I wouldn't have had the time to make this card if it wasn't for my Mum (she is the best) as when I got home my Christmas tree was put up and all done and some of the house work. Which gave me so time to start my cards at last.

For my card I've used a image from Lily of the valley range and some papers from one of my paper pads.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Gemma

Well that's all from me today.

Have a great evening, i'm off for sum rest for the night.

Gemma xx
using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Gemma! What a lovely mum, does she want to come and do mine, LOL!!! Now get cracking on those cards Gemma, I want to see more!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous e Gemma.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete