Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas




Morning all

Hope you are all ready for Christmas I've still got a few more bits to sort out. Had yesterday off and went Christmas shopping with my mum and had some lovely lunch. After we done all the shopping we went to see the Christmas Decorations that they have in our shopping centre







Tamzin loved looking at them all. They were all so lovely.

Well into today's card I thought I would share the card I've made for my mum and dad. I've used another Lilly of the valley stamp as they are just so cute.






Well that's all from me I must start getting ready for work soon. I hope you all have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by.


Gemma xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gemma love the gorgeous christmas decorations.

    Beautiful card for your Mum and Dad, they will love it.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gemma!!! Ohhh so lovely and chrismassy!!! Your mum and dads card is gorgeous, they will love it!
    Take Care
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete