Wednesday 13 February 2013

Angelica and friends

Morning all

 

Hope you all didn't eat too many pancakes yesterday :) we had two and might even have another one today they are really lovely.

I can't believe it's Wednesday already Tamzin off to the theatre today to see Goodnight Mr Tom with her class so I hope she has a good time.

I thought before I went to work I would show you my first card using Angelica and friends collection from crafter's Companion. For my card I used the CD. I used one of the topper sheets from the CD and I have to say this has to be one of my Favourite image. I also used some of the papers from CD and some of the lovely flowers.

 

Well that's all from me must start getting ready for work I hope ou all have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by.

 

Gemma xx

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gemma, Your card is stunning.....Such a beautiful image and the colouring and papers are stunning too! as always you produce such lovely creations and this is another of them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Gemma. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete