Sunday 7 April 2013

Get well soon

Morning all

Hope your all having a lovely weekend so far the sun has been Shining lets hope it lasts.

Well I've been Practising piping with royal icing on some Short bread Biscuits that I made they didn't come out how I thought they would but I did go for a flower shape which I think wasn't a good idea for my first go. So I will do some more Practising I think and hope I get better.

 

On with today's post and I made this Bamboo get well card for my good friend as she's not Feeling too well at the moment and I thought its such a cute image to use.

 

Well that's all from me today got lots to do I hope you all have a great Sunday and thank you so much for stopping by.

 

Gemma xx

 

 

4 comments:

  1. what a lovely card Gemma your friend will love it
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, love the combo and cute image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card!!! and the image is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Gemma the colours and papers are beautiful.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete