Thursday 18 July 2013

Happy Times

Afternoon all

 

Hope everyone's ok with all this hot weather, it's nice it's not raining but it doesn't have to be this hot.

Any way as I'm on my lunch break I thought I would show a card that I made a few weeks back. That I didn't get round to posting on here.

For my card I used the fab house mouse cd's, there's just so many great image on there that its hard to Choose what one to use first, but as soon as I saw this image on create & craft I just had to use it.

Well that's all from me today I hope to be back with another card tomorrow

That I made for Tamzin teacher, hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

 

Gemma xx

 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Gemma great colours and image
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gemma just love your card, the sweet image and beautiful papers and layout.

    It is very hot isn't it, it's hard to keep cool.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and beautiful image l could just eat those berries they look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete