Friday 16 August 2013

Smile

Morning all

Well it's our last day on holiday and what dose it do it rains so not much going on today I've packed my bits so I've got the rest of the day to do what ever so just waiting for it to stop raining.

So I thought I would show another card I made the other week

Again I have used Fizzy Moon for this card, I thought it made a great male card who liked Photography.

Well that's all from me today as it took so long for me to write this it has now stopped raining so I think I might go out and have some lunch and a little walk by the sea.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great day

Gemma xx

 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Gemma, love the image, enjoy your last day it's pouring here.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the image and colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Gemma love your image and colours
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. "WOW"......Gemma this is simply beautiful XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Gemma, love the masculine design and sweet image :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete