Thursday 23 January 2014

Birthday Boy

Morning all

I thought its about time I put some cards up so I thought I would show some cards and some money wallets I made for my brothers birthday on Monday. It's been a busy month so far for birthdays it was my 30th last Saturday and then my brothers was on Monday.

So I thought its about time I put them up, I used craft artist and the fizzy moon Cd rom. I used the one called birthday boy

The papers came from a Lili of the valley paper pad and I cut the money wallet out on my cameo, I also made a card and wallet for Tamzin to give my brother too.

Well that's all from me today hope you all have a great day and thank you for stopping by.

 

Gemma xx

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Great cards and matching money wallets Gemma, so cute and lovely colours. Hugs, Claire x PS. There is candy on my blog if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Gemma, love the cute images fab money wallets, I should use my Silhouette more.
    Hugs Julie,lie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemma, these are lovely, a really nice idea. I hope he appreciated your hard work. Oh, I just love Fizzy Moon, lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards and wallets Gemma, you always create such wonderful matching items... brilliant! Denyse xxx

    ReplyDelete