Wednesday 12 February 2014

Tatty Teddy

Morning all

Happy Wednesday even tho I thought it was Tuesday when I got up, let's hope it's a dry day.

So onto my card I was meant to put this up yesterday but I was busy making another card which I hope to show tomorrow.

For my card I used one of my Tatty Teddy CD Rom's from Docrafts

 

I just love these cute images and as soon as I saw this image again I thought I just had to make a black and white card (thank you for the idea Mum)

Well that's all from me today I hope you all have a great day and thank you for stopping by.

 

Gemma xx

 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Gemma, how effective in black and white, love it .
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monochrome look and such a cute bear! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is SO sweet! Fab card Gemma :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gemma, that is soooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Gemma, so sweet.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely commet Gemma :) This is such cute card, I love the super sweet image and it looks great in black n white too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi darling love your card but then again I always do . Love mum x

    ReplyDelete