Monday 3 March 2014

Owl Birthday

Morning all

This post is very late as it was my Daughter Birthday on Friday but it was a very busy day with going out shopping and then a nice pizza at Pizza Hut

 

and then it was a busy weekend going out for a meal with all the family for her birthday but it was a good weekend.

So I've only had time now to show the cards I made Tamzin for her birthday. For the first card I made I used my cameo and downloaded an owl image as Tamzin just loves owls so as soon as I saw the image I just had to use it. The image was only just the shape so I turned it into a owl shape card then layered the bits up and I was very happy with how it turned out.

I looked at the card and had a great idea I thought I could do the same image on her cake so I thought I would give it a try so I cut the image out again into some food grade plastic then layered it onto some icing and cut around it and it came out very good.

Then I used a mould to make the roses around the cake, I also made some cupcakes to go around the cake too.

 

I also made another owl card but this time with a 12 on it. I also used my cameo to cut out the image from an image you can download on there.

 

Just one more thing to show this must be my longest post so far. I also made Tamzin some clay owls and moustaches and then put them into a box I cut out on my cameo

Well that's the end of my post thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

 

Gemma xx

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gem(my teacher), I really loved all the things you made Tamzin for her birthday everything was so beautiful. Love mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards and gifts, and your cake looks fabulous! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete