Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter

Evening all

Well I hope you are all having a lovely Easter even tho it's raining in places but then again it wouldn't be a bank hoilday with out any rain.

Well onto my Easter cards I made. For all my cards I made for family I made them using Fizzy Moon I really do love using Fizzy Moon as there's an image for most occasions.

So here's my first one I made

Which I made for Tamzin I also made some milk cartons boxes and holder to but little eggs in which I made using my We Are memory keepers score board which I'm loving using.

Here's another view of the boxes

For my second card and box I made for my brother

And here's the box

For my third card and boxes I made them for My Mum and Dad

 

My Mum box

 

And my Dad box

I also made my good friend Denyse some milk cartons with little eggs inside and the holder for them to go into and a Easter card.

 

Well that's all from me today I hope you all have a lovely evening and thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Gemma xx

8 comments:

  1. These are just brilliant and I love the bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are great.....love them and hope you saved some eggs for yourself ;)
    Love Fizzy Moon, wish there were more of the larger images as stamps.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs a Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your work is fabulous Gemma and I feel really lucky to received one of your exquisite gifts and cards, and I am sharing .... just! lol Love Denyse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Gemma and I love the milk cartons...so very creative.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comments. I'm happy to follow your crafty journey. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Gemma.
    Thanks for all your lovel;y comments on my blog and for being my newest follower..i thought I would pop over and say hi .Your cards are fabulous so cute and girly my fave combination and I will have to try those amazing boxes...
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Gemma what lovely projects and clever ideas.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww sweetie these are just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Gemma, these little matching sets are beautiful and I love the colours you've used. I can imagine the excitement when the cartons were opened to find easter treats inside :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete