Friday 30 May 2014

Bee today

Morning all

Hope everyone has had a lovely week even with all this rain, I've been told it's going to be a dry weekend so let's see I know it's going to be a crafty one for me.

Well any way I'll get on with my card now. I made this card using this fab La La Land digi stamp and isn't she so cute

As soon as I saw it I just had to have it. I coloured the image using my copics the colours I used are

Y17,Y35,Y38

E31,E33,E35

E000,E00,E01,E02,R000,R20

C-3,C-5,C-7

 

I would like to enter this to the following challenge Oranges and Lemons Graph'it colouring challenge

 

Well that's all from me today thank you for stopping by.

 

Gemma xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Gemma love the cute image and colour combo, have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Gemma with a lovely colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Gemma..love your colour choice for this cutie. Hope you have a dry weekend. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous, I love the yummy colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly is a beautiful creation your so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a fun card, love it! Thanks so much for joining our Oranges and Lemons Challenge at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete