Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween



Morning all

Sorry I haven't been around much or had the chance to look at all your blogs I've been so busy with one thing or another.

Well today is the 31st so happy Halloween lots of people getting all dressed up and having party's which is just what I'm going to start to get ready soon lots of balloons to blow up which should be fun.

Thought I would show two cards and little gift boxes I made Tamzin and my Brother.

The first one I made is a zombie card for Tamzin which I used a image from La La Land Crafts



I made the box using a die from stampin up called Curvy keepsake box and the papers on the card and box are also from a paper pad called brights also from stampin up.

My next card and box I made for my Brother, I also used a image from La La Land Crafts and this time it's a vampire I loved this image as soon as I saw it.




I coloured the image using my Copics and my pencils I also coloured the zombie image with my copics too. I used some papers again from the brights pad and some card I had. Then I used the keepsake box die again and I put some Halloween chocolates inside.

I loved making theses and the box die is so good as it makes a great little box to put gifts in.

Well that's all from me for now but I will be back with two more cards tomorrow that I made.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a lovely day.

Gemma xx







Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Halloween makes Gemma.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween cards and treat boxes Gemma with such cute images. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete