Monday 14 November 2011

Passion For Promarkers- Week 125

Evening all
I hope you have all had a good day its been a really busy one for me but I had time to make this card
For the passion for promarkers challenge this weeks theme is kraft and one other colour. So I thought I would use blue again as I just love using blue on my Christmas cards. I'm entering this card to the flowering challenges http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/
Well I'm off now have a great evening all and thank you for stopping by.
Gemma x

7 comments:

  1. This card is just lovely Gemma, love the image and colour combination.
    Just realised I wasn't a follower of your blog and so have put this right, lol.

    Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gemma, Stunning card love the image and the colour as l said before l like blue for christmas or winter cards and your touch of brown goes so well its a great colour combo! just an amazing and beautiful card good luck with your challenge:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Gemma. Love that colour combination.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Gemma. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Tracy. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, Gemma! Love the blue with the Kraft and your embellies are lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gemma, Gorgeous card! Love the blue & kraft colour combo and adorable image.

    Just popped over from the CC facebook page and had a look around your blog. Your cards are lovely ... I am now following you :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Gemma, love the colours
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete