Sunday 13 November 2011

Pink Card

Evening all I hope you have had a lovely weekend, I cant believe how quick its gone, back to work tomorrow. It would be so nice to stay home and make some cards  but i have to go, oh well.
Lets get on with tonight's post and this time I made a pink Christmas card and not my normal blue.
I wasn't too sure about the card at first but i think it came out OK.
But it looks much better in real life .
Well I'm off think I'm going to go and read my docrafts magazine. Have a lovely evening and thank you for stopping and looking.

I'm entering this card to the following challenges
I love promakers-91 follow that sketch- http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/
The paper shelter- All in pink- http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/

Gemma x

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely image and love all the pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gemma, Beautiful card love the image and the colour pink is just gorgeous! Beautifully coloured an l love the pink snowflakes they look really lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never have thought of making a pink Christmas card but this is lovely Gemma. Really cute image.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card love your colouring and your paper choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, lovely colours, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your smashing card. The image is sweet and you have coloured her wonderfully. Thanks for playing with us over at the TPS challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation! You won our last challenge!!! As you used a TPS image you have won a $20 voucher to spend in the Paper Shelter store.
    Please, contact us and I'll send you the prize! :o)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see PlasticCardPrinting on
    pink instead of your traditional blue one:-)

    ReplyDelete