Tuesday 17 April 2012

A-May-Zing Card



Afternoon everyone

I hope you are having a lovely day so far the weathers not to good here.

I'm back with another card from the fab A-May-Zing cd rom. It really dose have something for everyone.
 I really loved making this card I used one of the card companions on the cd and one of the lovely backing papers that are on there.
The cd is full of some really great things to make some lovely cards and its not too long now till its launch on Thursday.

Well that's all from me for now I'm off out after work for a meal with my mum and to go and watch Titanic 3D which I cant wait.

So have a lovely evening and I will be back tomorrow with some more sneak peeks.
Thank you for looking x




                                                                

4 comments:

  1. Gemma the papers are gorgeous and I love the image,great layout.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Gemma, gorgeous backing papers and such a cute image:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this owl image, seen it on a couple of sneak peeks now. So looking forward to tomorrow. Jools. x

    ReplyDelete