Tuesday 17 April 2012

Reminder




Morning everyone

I'm back again with a mid way reminder for the Crafter's companion challenge 22- Four legged friends.

For my card I used the Peter rabbit cd rom and isn't he so cute. I used papers and decoupage from the cd and some other bits I had in my craft room.

If you'd like to enter this month's  challenge  go over to there blog at http://ccmonthlychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/  and add your card. Sara has donated a £30 gift voucher to spend on the Crafter's Companion web site for this challenge.

Thank you for looking




                                                                       

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Gemma, I love the layout, the image a colours are lovely.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card Gemma
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete