Monday 24 September 2012

Another sneak peek

Evening all

I hope everyone had a good day even if it has been raining all day.
One good thing today I got my Hospital Appointment at last even tho I still have to wait till November 30th to find out what's wrong with my hands.

But any way I thought I would share another card with you today and this time I made the card from the ready everyday decoupage kit that will also be on the pick of the week shows on Friday 28th.

For this card I used one of the stamping companions that are on the CD. They work so well with the decoupage from the kit. I also used some of the papers from the CD, there are so many lovely papers to Choose from.
I hope you are loving the sneak peeks from the rest of the DT they have all been so lovely. Remember that some of the DT members are taking part in a fab blog hop. So I hope you can join them.

Thank you for stopping by and have a fab night.

Gemma xx

5 comments:

  1. Adore this card Gemma, love the bright colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gemma, love the sweet image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gemma, Wow this is stunning what a cute image too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, they have such great expressions!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Gemma, lovely colours and a great image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete