Tuesday 25 September 2012

Toread keyring and box

Morning all

Well it's a Tuesday and lets hope it will be a dry one. I'm so hopping it will be a warmer one too.

Well onto today's sneak peek and I thought I would make something Different this time.

I took one of the card companions and papers from the CD to make the box. Which I cut out on my Cameo. Which I am loving using.

On the card companion sheet there is a Smaller image so I thought I would use my epiphany 25 round tool and the round 25 meal charm. Which you can find on the crafter's Companion website. To make my keyring I used some jump rings, head pens and beads from my bead box to add to the little charm.

It makes a great gift and there's so many great images on the Cd to make lots of different ones.

Well that's all from me today. I hope you all have a lovely day and thank you for stopping by.

Gemma xx

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Gemma great keyring and such a sweet box

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Gemma lovely key ring.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects Gemma, love that keyring!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is sooo pretty, Gemma!!

    ReplyDelete