Monday 4 March 2013

Gorjuss

Morning all

 

Hope you all had a lovely weekend wasn't the weather really lovely lets hope it lasts. Haven't been around much haven't been too well but I thought I would show a card I made yesterday when I done some crafting with my mum.

I just had to use the new Gorjuss Ultimate decoupage kit which I just love, all the image are just so fab you don't know which to use first.

 

I used one of the Images that's in the pack and used one of the matching papers with some core'dination that I had. I used a gift tag that came on one of the sheets and the heart Embellishment which I really love and the ribbon came from the Packaging. I just Punched the flowers out for the same core'dination and used some Brads that I had.

 

Well that's all from me today I must get ready for work. I hope you have a great day and thank you for stopping by.

 

Gemma xx

 

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Gemma love the colours you've chosen
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gemma sorry you have not been well, I hope you are feeling a little better, gorgeous card, just love the image and design.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No idea why your message isn't on here Sandra because I didn't take it off sorry
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this kit too, haven't had chance to make anything with it yet though... Love your card, it's so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete