Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mothers Day

Evening all

 

Hope you have all had a lovely day what ever you have been up too.

We had a lovely roast then I done some crafting with my mum so it's been a really good day.

So as I'm not doing anything at the mo I thought I would show the card I made for my Mum.

 

For my card I used the new forever friends Ultimate decoupage kit which is so cute I just love the colours that are in the kit.



I also made some Biscuits and Decorated the bag that they went in.

 

I also made a card for my daughter to give her Nan I used the Crafter's Companion Angelica and friends card making kit.

 

I think the images are so cute, great for all sorts of cards. Well all the cards and Biscuits went down really well my Mum loved them.

 

Well that's all from me tonight, I hope you have a great evening and thank you so much for stopping by.

 

Gemma xx

 

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Gemma, so sweet.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gemma, Sounds like you had a fabulous day and your cards are stunning l love both the images and the layouts too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creations Gemma, I bet your Mum loved them.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete